Yes, ShieldSquare can be integrated in AWS CloudFront. It works as represented below.
- ShieldSquare connector built using Lamda function to be integrated at 'Viewer response' point
- ShieldSquare connector to post data asynchronously to ShieldSquare endpoint
- ShieldSquare Bot Engine analyse the data received from the AWS Cloudfront lambda
- ShieldSquare bot engine updates the Bot IP Feed with bad signatures
- Using AWS Web ACL, bad IPs can be blacklisted at the AWS CloudFront.
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed integration documentation.