Yes. Radware Bot Manager provides option for you to use a feature called Skip URL using which you can forego bot detection for URL(s) in you application.
How to configure?
- Go to the Environment Settings page
- Select the appropriate environment. You will get a wide variety of configuration options for this environment.
- Select the Advanced expansion menu.
- Enable the Skip URL checkbox and a text box should appear.
- Add all URLs under the text box using comma ( , ) separator.
- Save the changes, Download the zip file from the configuration and install it to your project, Publish the changes for it to take effect from the Bot Manager side.
Please get in touch with the Bot Manager Support Team for any clarifications.